Devante Parker, WR, Louisville
- Quick for his size.
- 80 inch wingspan
- Catch radius is out of this world.
- Fantastic body control
- Catches the ball at its highest point.
- After the catch ability is when he’s at his best.
- Not just an outside the numbers guy.
- Needs to improve route running.
- Blocking is a concern even with his size.
- Inability to separate from press coverage at times.
- Slow at times off the LOS.
Pro Comparison: A.J Green. Like Green, Parker has the ability to high point the ball and bring it down with ease and make it look simple. He needs to be able to get off the line of scrimmage when pressed by taller, lengthier cornerbacks. Playing against PJ Williams in press coverage showed that he can struggle at times. Going back to his ball skills is where Parker excels the most. He just knows how to play the wide receiver position well and will be a weapon for many years.
Grade: 1st Round.